Thursday, December 18, 2008

Back to school!!

Yeah! The kids are finally going back to school today. Our temperatures warmed up yesterday and so while it did snow most of the day it was too warm to really stick so most of our snow has melted. However the cold weather is coming back today and it might snow more today and then freeze tonight. Yea winter. 

Yesterday the kids had no school and this snowman was their project yesterday. They spent most of the day building him and did a really good job! I took the picture when I got home from work, and NO, Nick was not dressed like that all day, he just went out with me to take the picture. At least I'm pretty sure he was all bundled up!

On Tuesday my brother took the kids sledding on a steep hill before he left to go back home, so the other pictures are ones he took. (I stole them from his Facebook profile!) They had a lot of fun playing with him. I'm glad they have an uncle that will take them and do crazy things with them that their mom would never let them do. Snowboarding on a plastic sled is a little crazy I think! But that's what uncles are for I think! I'm just glad everyone made it back in one piece! Nick does have good form I must admit! 


       

1 comments:

BPowerful2 said...

Nick does have good form, Snow boarding is usually done on larger amounts of snow however, it doesn't hurt so much when you fall!!LOL. E still didn't go to school today nor will she tomorrow, so much for a week of peace and quiet!!