Monday, December 29, 2008

My future home


Yesterday we went to The Pittock Mansion up in the hills of Portland. It's a beautiful estate built in the early 1900's that was all decorated for Christmas. The kids said they would buy it after we won the Powerball. Guess we bette buy a ticket or 2! It was absolutely beautiful and it was fun to picture what it must have been like to grow up in that house. However the clothing they wore back in the day doesn't look very comfortable, the house and views were amazing!
The Library and Music Room. The view from the window in the Music room was beautiful. On a clear day you can see all the area mountain peeks too!

Here is the view from the kitchen. I'd like to look out this window while doing my baking. Nice of them to give the help such beautiful views as well!

This is the view from my bedroom window. And also the view from the grounds. I know the city didn't look like this when the family actually lived there, but I'm sure the view was just as spectacular then!

0 comments: